Background

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Random Acts of Kitchen: Cylons Need Not Apply

A few weeks ago my parents got me a dishwasher for a birthday gift (awesome!!) I just set it for it's maiden voyage...was I not supposed to break the bottle of champagne over it?

I am a little dissapointed, I thought the one I got had a setting where it self loads?? In the directions it says I have to do that? Oh well, I suppose it is probably best, anything more would be a little too...skynet/cylonic.

My grandpa and dad built a cabinet to house my dishwasher on Friday, which also means I have extra countertop space now! Finally more space to pile junk cook.

Does anyone else have a twisty tie black hole in their kitchen? Without fail everytime I take one off something it is sucked into a vortex no where to be found! But luckily a day later or so it spits 'em back out. I have a jar with my found twisty collection in for next time one disappears. In your face twisty tie black hole!!

Hope you are having a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. You know you are getting old when major household appliances = awesome birthday gifts. I love my new washing machine :) Your dishwasher looks great!

    ReplyDelete