Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

7 Days

Anne Marie, author of one of my favorite blogs and a friend from Church has extended a challenge to all in the blogosphere. "7 Days To a Better Me." She has compiled verses and quotes upon which to reflect and journal each day to work towards being a better wife and mother. I too will be reflecting on a verse or quote each day, and sharing it along with my soul's reply. Can't go wrong with a little from St. Gemma and the Diary of St. Faustina, but still searching for other quotes. Holy Spirit guide my path.

I can't think of a better time for this challenge with tomorrow being Palm Sunday, the beginning of the holiest of weeks. And personally, I am in need of a renewal and to once again take the call of holiness seriously. This is something I need to do for Geoff, Dominic, the Youth I serve, but mostly for dear sweet Jesus who is deserving of all goodness and love.

Oh my dear guardian angel and my Blessed Mother, please pray for me.
May vices decrease and virtues increase. You know I have much to work on.
May my heart be set ablaze.

Join us! And on Easter Sunday may we rise from the ashes a new creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment