Background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good Food, Good Company, Good...

The 4th of July is one of my favorite secular holidays.
Obviously for reasons of our Independence as a Nation,
but also for the gathering of family and friends.
We have been sick lately so I wasn't sure it was going to happen.
I mean, our celebration of it not the holiday itself.
On the mend now, I am sure glad we were able to have people over
to grill,
Kinect,
play bags,
and just enjoy company.





Introducing the world's greatest Bags player:
 
And of course, we went to our town's fireworks which despite not having any cool shaped fireworks like say, Abraham Lincoln's head (I swear it happened once...),
were pretty darn amesome!
We weren't sure how Dominic was going to handle them
but he loved it!
He was clapping, and oooing which was so fun.
I think I watched his reaction to the fireworks more than I actually watched the fireworks.
 


 
Praise God for a beautiful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment