Background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Spoils of the Garden

I hope to have another Thrift Thursday soon,
but in the meantime I just have to share something awesome!
I have a shared garden down at my parent's-in-law's house.
It is a 10 minute walk from my house which has been giving us lots o' exercise.
I am sharing the garden with my sisters-in-law Robyn and Chris
who have been doing a great job helping keep it nice!
So today when I was down there watering and weeding I noticed that the basil was ready!
Thus my first spoil from the garden.


I tried to make the picture scratch 'n sniff,
but apparently that technology hasn't been invented yet.
Someone get on that please. Thanks.

The tomatoes and garlic are from the garden, but soon will be.


Mmm, garlic, italian sausage, tomatoes, basil, pasta....yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment