Background

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Most Funnest Ever

Our little guy LOOOOVES the water.
In the bath tub, sink, dog bowl, kiddy pool, puddle, toilet (gross!!)
really anywhere; he isn't a water purist.
So on the list of things to do for my husband's week off this week
was to go to the local pool.
It was so much fun.








 We swam in the big pool for a while
and he was having the time of his very short life.
Geoffrey and I tossed Dominic back a forth,
and played peek-a-boo hiding under the water.
The whole time he tried to get free to swim by himself.
We loved every second.
The joy on Dominic's sweet face was priceless and something I will never forget.
I can honestly say, that I think it was the most funnest day ever of Dominc's life.
And how special it was, for our little family unit.





No comments:

Post a Comment