Background

Monday, June 6, 2011

Date Night

The husband came home for his lunch break today,
which Dominic and I love!
On said lunch break he informed me that instead of his usual nerd night,
(well really every night is nerd night in our house cause we are two big nerds,
but specifically I refer to Friday night board game nights with his guy friends,)
he will be taking me out on a date.
I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!
Dont get me wrong, we are both homebodies and are perfectly content with staying home and watching a good show or playing a good video game after Doc is in bed.
I have never felt like I needed "a break" or to "get away" from our sweet son.
But dinner and a movie just me and the hubs, sounds awesome!
Our 4 year anniversary is the 8th (Wednesday).
What an amazing 4 yrs it has been!
I pray God blesses us all the more in the years to come.

Now, what to wear for my date??
I think I know just the dress...

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary!! Happy Date night, too!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I hope you have a fantastic date night! :)

    ReplyDelete