Background

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Long Over Due Birth Announcement

Sorry for the blog neglect!
I wish I could say that was going to change, but...yeah.
Someone commented on my last blog post the other day wondering if I had the baby.
Woops, didn't I announce that? No?

Well thankfully I am not 2 months overdue. 
I had a beautiful baby GIRL!!! on January 16th.
Gemma Inez Wells
6 lbs 6 oz
19 1/2 inches long
Perfect!

This picture was taken shortly after Gemma was born in our home.
My, how she has changed and grown in the last 2 months!
I have been working on the birth story and hope to have it up soon.
And by soon I mean maybe in another few months.
My two little blessings are keeping me quite busy.
Happily so.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm a brand new follower and this will probably make you chuckle as to what brought me to your blog site. It was discovering your peanut butter chocolate balls recipe on Pinterest! It brought back memories of making them in my very first Home Ec class years ago. Anyway, when I linked to your blog, I absolutely found myself so inspired by your description and the beautiful image of Our Lord's Sacred Heart. Oh, how I loved reading your profile and pray that you and your husband enjoy your newest precious Gift from God. I look forward to finding the time to read more of your blog. (By the way, I'm also a Catholic Mom. I have a 10-year-old boy and 3-year-old girl. Both were picked by God for us to raise...translation: adopted!!:) Laureen

    ReplyDelete