Background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Return to Catholic Music

Music.
It is really why I started this blog.
Praying Twice.
It was supposed to be an outlet to share my own music
but got somewhat lost of mommyhood.
I'm not complaining, I love being a mom.
First, wife and mother is my vocation.


I do believe God gave me gifts and talents
and I don't wanna bury them in the ground.
Out of fear.
Out of laziness.
I've had some success with my music
but really abandoned it all.
I'm ready to get back to it,
if it be God's will.
Lets see where He takes me.
Maybe nowhere.
His will be done.

I will have some vids with new songs up soon.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
If you like what you hear,
spread the word.

Also I'm going to bring you some of my favorite Catholic music out there
in a series called

Some I've opened up for, and some, well I am just a huge fan.
I will share their music, why I love them, and even some interviews.
It is so important the we support current Catholic music
because it is awesome,
people using their talents for God's glory.
AND being totally Catholic!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this! I can't wait to see your new videos. And it will be a treat to find out more about your favorite Catholic music out there in your new series. I'm unfamiliar with most of the current Catholic music, so I'll look forward to learning more!

    ReplyDelete