Background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm Still Alive

Wow it's been a while since I've blogged. I don't have writer's block, to the contrary I have a million and one things to write about. I even have many almost finished posts. I guess I've just been living life. Not that blogging gets in the way of that but I've been busy. And believe me, life is great.

What exactly have I been up to? Having fun with and treaching Dominic. Playing games with the hubs. Cooking. Making my own cleaning products. Being creative. Having fun with the youth group. Praying. Adoration. Rosaries. Maybe sometime soon I will be able to tell you more indepth about some of these things, but for now there is a lot of living to do.

I'm still here and hopefully will blog again soon, maybe tomorrow or maybe in a few days.

For now all I have to say is, God is good. Have a blessed Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Feast of the Immaculate Conception to you, too! Sounds like your Advent has been very blessed. You're right, there is a lot of living to do!

    ReplyDelete